Aluminium Inline Sliding Patio Doors
The Smart VisoGlide Plus. Optimum natural light, slimline profiles and maximum design flexibility.
This adaptable system is suitable for use as either sliding commercial entrances where large opening apertures are required, or as dynamic residential sliding doors that maximise light and give stunning unimpeded views. Visoglide Plus profiles have been designed to improve both strength and weather resistance. All main sections feature an extended polyamide thermal break that allows Visoglide Plus to achieve a U Value of 1.6 W/m²K when installed with a suitable sealed unit.
Visoglide Plus doors are available in both single and dual colour in wide choice of standard and non-standard finishes including Smart’s unique Sensations range of textured colours.
The Smart Visoglide Plus aluminium inline sliding patio door by HWL
- Attractive slimline profiles for reduced sightlines – 53mm frame width and 100mm depth
- Slim interlock option
- Profiles available in either square or chamfered edge options
- Dual colour and special finishes available
- Marine quality polyester powder coat finish as standard
- Multi-point locking mechanism
- Low threshold option
- Fully weather tested – air: Class 3 (600Pa); Water: Class 7a (300Pa); Wind: Class AE (2400Pa)
- U-values as low as 1.6 W/m2K
- Max sash width 1200mm and height of 2500mm. Max sash weight 100kg
- Glazing: up to 38mm units
- Colour matched accessories
- British Standard Kitemarked system achieving: KM 530838 PAS 24:2012
Did you know?
We can also foil any of our aluminium bi-folding doors to offer a perfect colour and finish match to our range of Residence Collection products?
To find out more please call 0113 244 9006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org