Slim sightlines meet new thermal performance – our aluminium window range has been carefully developed to maximise growth opportunities for installers
Alitherm 600 from Smart combines slim sightlines with the latest innovation in polyamide thermal breaking technologies in a residential and light commercial aluminium window, which is proven to perform.
With a choice of either 70mm or 53mm frame depth this includes a WER B Rating and u-values as low as 1.3W/m2K.
Available in ovolo, chamfered or square detailing and dual colour options, Alitherm 600 offers a high degree of design flexibility replicating the subtleties of traditional casement windows to statement contemporary installations.
All finishes are to a marine-grade quality polyester powder coat – as standard.
The Smart Alitherm 600 Aluminium Window by HWL
- Highly flexible 70mm or 56mm aluminium window system
- Advanced polyamide thermal breaking technologies offer U-Values as low as 1.3W/m2K
- Double or triple-glazed options
- Single or dual colour options
- Marine quality polyester powder coast as standard
- Side hung max. width and height 1000mmX1400mm
- Top hung max. width and height 1400mmX1500mm
- 28mm to 38mm glazing options
- Weather tested to: Air, Class 4 (600Pa); water Class E (1200Pa); Wind Class AE (2400Pa)
- PAS24 and Part Q approved