Spectus Vertical Sliding
Replicate the authentic appearance of traditional vertical sliding sash windows – only without the drawbacks.
The Spectus vertical sliding sash window has been designed to not only replicate the appearance of traditional timber sliding sash windows but to also to simplify their replacement.
This includes a 128mm outer-frame, designed to match timber sash dimensions making installation straight forward and trouble-free.
At the same time ovolo detailing on the frame, bead, sash and cill, and with deep bottom rail, sash horns and Georgian bar options, give the Spectus vertical sliding sash window impressive design flexibility.
With Ultra-smooth operating balance mechanisms and flexible tilt-in feature for ease of cleaning, it remains a highly popular choice for period property owners.
The Spectus Vertical Sliding Sash Window by HWL
- Authentic ovolo detailing on frame, cill and glazing beads
- Optional Georgian bars, sash horns, weather bars and deep bottom rail options provide additional period authenticity
- Flush gaskets replicate traditional glazing
- 128mm outerframe matches timber sash dimensions making installation simple
- Windows can be made up to a maximum size of 1600mm wide and 3000mm high
- Use of large and small sash profiles give equal sightlines to top and bottom sashes
- 150mm and 210mm cill options
- Achieves WER A Rating with standard 24mm sealed units
- Pile seals between sash and outer-frame prevent draughts
- Sliding sashes tilt inwards for easy cleaning
- Trickle or glazed in vents
- Kitemarked to BS EN 12608 and certified to PAS24